We’ve previously looked at benefits of healthy living. Now we need to see how, even the very busy amongst us can and ought to exercise.
But what is the greatest workout? The workout that features and can accommodate all.
Sean Hyson in The Men’s Fitness Exercise Bible suggests that, world’s greatest workout is the one that is right for your body, achieves your goals, and fits your time and equipment constraints, and lifestyle.
Mark it down, there’s no such thing as the right time.
Nicole Dossantos in 8 Ways to exercise on a busy schedule suggests the following:
There are ways to incorporate exercise into your day without having to go to the gym. Think about it… are you too busy to boost your overall health,boost your mood, prevent disease and increase your energy? The benefits of exercise are endless
- Make a call: instead of sending a text or email, make a phone call. Get up and walk around the block, or pace around your office while talking on the phone.
- Take the stairs: skip the elevator, walk up the stairs.Taking the stairs is one of the best exercises you can do. It will help you build muscle mass while also burning extra calories.
- Take a fitness class
- Clean: make your household chores a workout session
- Wake up earlier
- Get off the bus, subway or train one stop earlier
- Workout on your lunch break
- Get off the couch
Evidently these things are not exercising in the sense of going to the gym. You’ve got to admit; they represent an innovative way of working. No schedule is tempered with. No special or right time is needed. All one has to do is view work differently .All of the above are unbelievable opportunities for the busiest. No excuse is reasonable.