Selibeng.com is aimed at improving young people’s ability to take their first steps towards decent work and rewarding opportunities. We believe the following structural barriers can be addressed in the medium term through a digital platform:
- Persistent information asymmetries that prevent young people from navigating their way towards opportunity;
- An inability of young people to flag work-readiness competencies without formal qualifications or experience; and
- The high cost of work seeking.
Targeted at young, engaged students, professionals and job seekers, Selibeng.com was designed as a platform with three core offerings:
- easily accessible and well-curated information for young people to take their next steps towards the labour market;
- work-readiness focused content ; and
- a platform where opportunity providers can find young, local opportunity seekers.
Since our humble beginnings, Selibeng.com has grown to become Lesotho’s go-to website for finding a great job. Today, Selibeng.com is the premier resource for connecting passionate professionals in Lesotho to meaningful and exciting opportunities.
Whether you are looking for your first job, a better job or just want to manage the direction of your career and explore educational opportunities, Selibeng.com offers the resources you need to make it happen.
We have a growing monthly outreach of 20, 000 people who make our community and it is our mission to help them find rewarding, interesting jobs that pay decent salaries and to help employers find the best possible candidates for those jobs. On top of that, we want them to explore opportunities outside our radius and compete with the global workforce.
We embrace the concept of an open platform and therefore allow our users to explore and share various resources without necessarily registering to use the website.
DISCLAIMER: Unless specified, Selibeng.com is not in any way affiliated with any of the listings or posts featured in this website. The material provided here is solely for informational purposes. Visitors are advised to use the information at their own discretion.
Reach out to us by sending an email here!