Help Lesotho’sLeaders -in-Training (LIT) Program graduates are strong, resilient critical thinkers who become peer-to-peer agents of change in their communities. Participants receive life skills, leadership training, psychosocial support and professional development.
16th February to 26th March 2021 (6 weeks)
Hlotse, Leribe – Help Lesotho Seotlong Centre
• Be between the ages of 18-27 years;
• Minimum qualification of COSC/LGSCE;
• Strong desire to become a role model and lead by example;
• Fluent in written and oral English and Sesotho.
*Candidates who make their own arrangements to stay in Hlotse to attend the training are encouraged to apply. Note that no financial support will be provided.
- Visit www.helplesotho.org/lit-2021; OR
- Request an application form by email and submit the completed form to [email protected]; OR
- Obtain a hard copy of the application form and submit in person at:
• HL Seotlong Centre in Hlotse (next to Linare Football Pitch)
• HL Seotlong Centre in Pitseng (Ha Raphoka)
• HL office in Maseru (Lenyora House, opposite Palace of Justice)
Deadline for submission: 15th January 2021
Only those selected will be contacted.