Applications are now open for the 2024 World Economic Forum (WEF) Early Career Programme.
For 20 years, the Forum of Young Global Leaders (YGL) has invested in, developed, and inspired a remarkable group of leaders worldwide to move beyond their individual professional success to engage in greater impact on society and our planet, both individually and collectively. The YGL programme engages leaders committed to mobilizing sustainable and future-oriented business practices across their organizations; next-generation political leaders constructing a peaceful and prosperous shared future; and critical change-makers across cultural, social, civil, artistic and academic fields. Our aim is to mobilize these enterprising leaders as a collective to build a more sustainable, more inclusive world for us all.
Preferred qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and up to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Interest and experience in programme and project management, leadership development and community management
- Experience writing for a professional audience and digital publishing and/or content creation
- Perfect command of verbal and written English; with excellent professional writing skills in English
- Digital native comfortable with a variety of collaboration tools, proficient in MS Office and Salesforce or other CRM software (database management experience an asset).
- Team player and creative self-starter with strong attention to detail and outstanding relationship-building skills
The selected candidate will be responsible for^:
- Supporting the implementation and administration of a new community membership structure
- Developing a new community peer mentorship programme
- Refining the YGL Alumni Community onboarding process
- Developing topic and subject focussed online groups for YGL networking and collaboration, using TopLink, our digital community platform
For More Information: