WORK INTEGRATED LEARNER: RISK (Grade.84) Fixed Term Contract 12 Months
Safety, Health and Environmental Managent
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to employ a Work Integrated Learner to provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies and assist in executing related activities across the designated Risk Sections and or Units
REPORTING TO the HR Consultant Learning and Development
- Participate in risk control and risk prevention development activities.
- Knowledge of essential risk management terms and concepts.
- Knowledgeable of workplace safety and work occupational health.
- Perform duties as safety officer during shut conditions, this includes working overtime when required.
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe.
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction.
- Complete legal training or other training as per mill and section requirement.
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times.
- Commit to a training programme for a period of 12 months.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Presentation skills
- Assessment skills
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma in Safety or Environmental or relevant NQF level 6 qualification.
- No work experience required .
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel).
CLOSING DATE : 26 February2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.