SUPA QUICK LESOTHO (Botha-Bothe)
WHEEL ALIGNMENT TECHNICIAN × 1
Supa Quick was founded in 1986. Back then, Supa Quick stores were licensed dealerships selling batteries and tyres. In 1989, it was decided that the business model would evolve into a full business format franchise and by 1991, Supa Quick had become a fully-fledged, quick fitment automotive centre. In 2023, Supa Quick expanded to Lesotho to meet the needs of the nation with the best fitment center in the country.
The purpose of this position is to undertake and adhere to all reasonable and lawful requests given by the supervisor in performing vehicle wheel alignment.
• Conducting wheel alignment to all vehicles.
• Fitting batteries, brakes, shocks and car exhausts.
• Mounting and demounting vehicles.
• Reporting all defects to the line manager.
• Ensuring that the work area and yard is maintained and clean.
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations In the work place.
• Reporting maintenance related issues to management.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
• Time management
• Attention to detail
• Wheel alignment certificate or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• A valid Drivers’ license
• At least two years in fitment center
• Proficiency in English
• Basic knowledge in automobiles
Join our team and contribute to the growth and success of Supa Quick Lesotho. If you are a results-oriented professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we invite you to apply for the position of this position. Please submit your CV, cover letter, Certified copy of driver’s license and highest qualification as a single PDF document to [email protected] on or before the 14th October 2023 at 1200Hrs. Failure to follow these application instructions will result in disqualification of the candidate or Application.