The Forum is a support network for service providers in the field of intellectual disability in the Western Cape, and based in Maitland.
WCFID seeks to appoint a Training Coordinator (Preferably Therapist/ Social Worker/ Educator) to be based in Cape Town.
Employment Type: 30 hrs per week, with flexibility
- Working with the training team in planning an annual training programme for the sector of intellectual disability in the Western Cape
- Provide training, making use of in-house content when required
- Managing all logistics of the roll out of above programme including arrangements with presenters, venue booking, CPD applications, RSVP’s, catering and technology required
- Management of logistics on the day – set-up, registration, payments, evaluations etc.
- Post training monitoring and evaluation
- Networking and site visits as required
- Recording statistics and writing reports
- Appropriate degree/qualification and registration with relevant professional body
- Interest in adult education and ability to both work as a trainer and run workshops
- Interest and knowledge in community development
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills (computer literate)
- Ability to capture and analyse data and write reports
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Fluency in English and isiXhosa / Afrikaans, spoken and written
- Driver’s license for a manual car
- Flexibility as well as a willingness to handle / address a range of duties
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Able to start in January 2020
Fax or e-mail your 2 page CV with three contactable references to: The Director, WCFID. E-mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We reserve the right to not appoint and re-advertise this post should a suitable candidate not be found. CV’s longer than 2 pages will be discarded.
For more about Conservation International, refer to http://www.wcfid.co.za/