Job title: Water Treatment Works Expert – Technical Assistance – Lesotho
(Minimum input 15 man-months)
Qualifications and skills
- Must hold a BSc degree with specialisation in Civil Engineering; or Chemical Engineering; or Water and Sanitation Engineering or equivalent.
- A Master’s Degree/MEng in Water Supply; or Hydrology; or Water Engineering; or Systems processes or similar would be an added advantage.
General professional experience
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years professional experience (post-graduate).
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience as a water treatment expert.
- Must have good command of written and spoken English
Specific professional experience
- Must have a minimum experience of two (2) projects working on design and/or construction management of water treatment works (each project with a minimum capacity of 40,000 m3/day)
- Experience in the management (drafting contract specifications including stipulation of client requirement and/or supervision role) of design and build contract would be an advantage
- Experience in sub-Saharan Africa would be an advantage.