Receiving and dispatching goods. Pulling and Binning of parts. Daily cycle counts. Maintain a clean workplace.
- Receive and Dispatch goods;
- Liaise with courier companies
- Picking and Binning of Parts and Components.
- Conducting Daily Cycle Counts
- Maintaining a clean working environment at all times.
- Building and Maintaining good working relationships with internal and external customer.
- Assistance with Bi-Annual Inventory Counts.
- General Warehouse Responsibilities
- Warehouse Experience (Essential)
- Customer Focused (Essential)
- Attention to Detail (Essential)
- Computer Literate (Essential)
- Cummins Product Knowledge (Preferred)
- Good Written and Oral Communication
- Drivers Licence (Essential)
- Enthusiastic with a will to learn the business.
- Mining Experience
- Safety & Work Practice
- Quality workmanship
- Problem solving
- Ability to motivate others.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment where the diversity of our workforce strengthens our ability to deliver world class products and services to our customers . Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins welcomes applicants with disabilities and will make reasonable accommodation to enable individuals to apply and compete for employment opportunities for which they are qualified. We are committed to fostering a flexible environment that supports the balanced integration of an employee’s professional and personal responsibilities and goals.
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING
South Africa-Northern Cape-Kuruman-South Africa, Kathu, DBU – Sishen Mine
Recruitment Job Type Shop
Feb 19, 2019, 7:02:38 AM