4 X Warehouse and Retail Assistants (Picker/Packer)
LOCATION: Maputsoe, Lesotho
Econo Foods Lesotho is a local company, with branches in Maseru and Maputsoe, operating in the retail
services sector. In particular the company specializes in sales of red meat, fish, chicken, other meat lines and spices and herbs. Econo foods sells directly to the general public and indirectly through the wholesale deliveries.
Reporting to the Retail Shop Supervisor, the candidate will assist both retail and warehouse departments with picking and packing.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Ensure that fridges are clean and packed at all the time.
• Ensure practice of stock rotation using the FIFO method.
• Keep checking that fridges are running at required temperatures and report any fault signs at the earliest time possible.
• Report all short-dated stock/expiring stock to shop manager/supervisor in time to avoid waste.
• Comply with all the requests from the supervisor from time to time. (This will include assisting with offloading and loading trucks.)
• Ensure that customers are attended to and assisted with a happy and friendly attitude.
• Adhere to any other work-related orders/requests from the supervisor and shop manager.
• Advise customers of the new range/ new products and alternatives for out of stock
• Multi task for growth and betterment of service
• Take ownership of own department and store at large
• Ensure quicker and best service at all times
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Time Management
• Self-Driven and ability to set own quality standard
• Good communication skills
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Certificate or diploma in administration or any relevant qualification.
1-2 years’ experience in retail environment will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualifying candidates must email their applications, CVs and certified educational certificates to: [email protected]
Closing date: 30th April 2021
Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted