We seek an overall Warehouse and Ports Operations Manager to be based in Durban, South Africa to lead warehouse and logistics services that include the receipt, storage, inventory management and reporting, handling and dispatch of prepositioned commodities. The commodities will generally consist of either packaged or bulk agricultural products to be used to respond to humanitarian emergencies anywhere in the world.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Preferred but not required, a bachelor’s degree in Business with emphasis in Supply Chain Management, Transportation and Logistics, Sales and Marketing, or International Business
- Minimum of five years’ experience in international transportation, logistics and warehousing operations, specifically import and export customs clearance; warehouse acquisition, storage and protection of food commodities; managing local drayage and inland transport of commodities; obtaining local country agricultural documentation and clearances.
- Detailed knowledge of operational procedures regarding air, ocean, import/export business
- Strong customer service, customer development, or business development experience
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.