Vodacom Lesotho is inviting students to apply for the Vodacom Lesotho Bursary Scholarship Programme 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) fields.
- Full university accommodation
- Capped amount – accommodation
- Full registration and Tuition
- Text book allocation
- Meal allowance
- Orientation workshop for all new students who are accepted on the programme
- Workplace exposure through our structured Vacation Work programme
- Work Readiness skills training to prepare the final year bursars into the world of work
- Full access to our Wellness Programme (ICAS) services
- Applicant must be a Lesotho citizen by birth.
- Must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a Lesotho or South African tertiary institution for approved programmes of study.
- Must have obtained 70% or higher across all subjects in LGCSE final/Matric exam.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 70% average or higher if in first year of study.
- May apply if already in first, second or third year and meets all criteria above.
Applying for the Bursary Programme Position
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Download and fill in the application form.
Email your filled application and supporting documents to [email protected]
We’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our selection team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
Applications close on the 10th December 2021.