We are one of the most recognizable brands in the world and have been certified as Top Employers 2 years in a row! But that’s not enough! We spend our entire time helping people to stay in touch with friends and loved ones. Once you are here, you will find the freedom to be yourself and the inspiration to do your best.
In the quest to build a talent pool and afford career opportunities to the youth of Lesotho. We are looking for fresh graduates that are ambitious, innovative and digitally savvy! We present to you, the Vodacom Lesotho 2018 Graduate Programme with differentiated offerings.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do therefore our Graduate Development Programme shall give you an involving, hands-on experience required to build the career you dream of. You’ll develop in-depth
understanding and knowledge of your chosen area – working on live projects and getting on and off the-job training. It all combines to show how the different parts of our business interact. You’ll also have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, career coaches and our HR team that will help you get the most from your experiences and support you in making the right career choices.
Opportunities are available only within the below business units:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications or Computer Engineering or equivalent degree
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field
- Degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Risk Management, IT Auditing
- Information Systems & Business Statistics
Consumer Business Unit
- Degree: Actuarial Science or Computer Science
Degree in IT or Computer Science or Telecommunications
- Graduate degree, post graduate degree, honours degree or masters with a minimum average of 75%
- No work experience
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Customer obsessed, innovative, confident, reliable, otivated and self driven
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills difference to our people and want to be part of a strong purposeful company then this Is your opportunity.
Please forward your application, accompanied by the following:
- Detailed CV
- Certified Transcripts
- 1 page motivation
- 2 reference letters to
All the above documents should b forwarded to: [email protected]
Closing date: 20th April 2018
Should you not be contacted within three weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.