- Conceptualizing drive aisle and key statements in store.
- Collating the communications to stores regarding window display and Key Statements or launches.
- Using WGSN and other research channels to compile trend document on VM for the key seasons.
- Aligning with strategy and working with merchandise teams to make sales and enhance the customer’s experience.
- Mockshop future seasons and ideas for presentations at review after strategy.
- Assisting with new store openings.
- Liaising with buyers and planners to ensure stock for the windows and key statements is on track and co-ordinated properly.
- Special projects i.e enhancement of visual merchandising in stores.
- Constantly researching new ways of VM and New Fixtures.
- Creative, design background advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with the fashion team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Deadline driven
- Innovative and Creative
- High Initiative
- Own transport essential
- Matric /Grade 12
- A formal graphic design qualification or a strong background in visual merchandising / brand management
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign( CS5)
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.