Noom, Inc. is a mobile solutions company focused on preventative health. Noom’s research-backed products help people achieve real, positive outcomes. Noom was awarded a grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and was also recently selected as one of seven healthcare startups chosen to participate in the 2014 New York Digital Health Accelerator (NYDHA). Noom’s apps boast more than 32 million installs worldwide and its flagship app, Noom Coach for Android, has been the #1 top grossing Health and Fitness App since 2012 in the Google Play Store. Noom has offices in New York City, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We have created a unique and constantly evolving wellness product, so expect to be constantly challenged! Our team of Health Coaches are heavily involved in rapid prototyping and experimenting with new, cutting-edge coaching tactics and methodologies. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment with constant new projects to tackle. Expect to hear from thousands of people whose lives you changed. You are the face of Noom and sit at the intersection between technology, behavior change, and our users. You’ll work closely with our users every step of their journey, helping them identify goals that will allow them to achieve their ultimate health goals. Sounds like fun? Read on.
What you’ll do:
- Work with hundreds of individuals to prevent or manage chronic conditions by facilitating healthful lifestyle modifications
- Pilot experimental coaching protocols and techniques as a part of a test-driven environment
- Help pioneer innovative ways to merge behavior change with technology
- Motivate, guide, and help our users navigate through their programs and meet their wellness goals successfully
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, OR an Associate’s Degree plus 2000 hours of related wellness experience (sports medicine, personal coaching, etc.)
- You are very tech-savvy, and are excited by fast-paced change, creative problem solving
- You are EXTREMELY organized and are a self-starter
- You love driving people to reach their goals
- You are passionate about health and wellness
- You love understanding people– using qualitative and quantitative means
- Familiarity with the curriculum of the National Diabetes Prevention Program is a plus.
- Background in psychology and/or nutrition is a plus.
- Recent grads welcome! This is a great opportunity for those looking for behavioral health/lifestyle management experience
This is a remote position with up to 40 hours per week.
We are currently ONLY hiring for remote positions in the following states:
Arkansas Arizona Colorado Connecticut Florida Georgia Illinois Indiana Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Massachusetts Maryland Michigan Minnesota Missouri Montana North Carolina New Jersey Nevada Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania South Carolina Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Vermont Washington Wisconsin
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary