The VP of CS will own scaling out a growing Customer Success team, provide a vision for how to decrease time to value during the onboarding process, strengthen existing customer relationships, create processes focused on setting all our customers up for ongoing and long-term success, and be the voice of the customer within SafeGraph. The ideal candidate cares deeply about the well-being of their customers, is revenue oriented, and can operate well in ambiguity.
Additionally you will:
- Manage a high growth team of 5+ Customer Success Managers, and actively recruit several more
- Partner across the company (Product, Sales, Marketing, Partnerships) to continually improve resources and process enabling CSMs and the customer base
- Be directly responsible for delivering quarterly revenue targets, including both renewals & upsells
- Develop and manage a support team to ensure customer issues are quickly identified, communicated and addressed
- Define operational metrics for your team, measure and report on effectiveness, and optimize across all stages of the customer success journey
- Enthusiastically prioritize and execute against an ever-evolving list of initiatives
- Have an opportunity to build and shape the direction of our CS team
- A track-record of successfully managing a fast paced team, including the recruitment, onboarding and development of superstars
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- The ability to develop deep technical knowledge of a product and creatively leverage that information to address customer needs
- A history of working with decision-makers within organizations to align product value with organizational need and budget.
- A track record of managing revenue pipelines, repeatedly hitting or exceed team quotas
- Demonstrated ability to get leverage by automating or building repeatable processes to make an organization more efficient.
- Experience delivering results that exceed expectations, particularly in challenging situations
- The belief that life is too short to work with B-players
- Confidence saying at least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.