SpringboardVR is the fastest growing location based Virtual Reality management and content distribution platform outside of China, and we are looking for a user experience designer and researcher to join our team as the second person in our Design department!
This is a full-time contract position for 40 hours a week. It will initially be a 3 month contract followed by a yearly contract. We are unable to provide any U.S. Visa sponsorship.
We are a small fully remote company with most of the team located in North America and Europe. We are open to someone in any time zone, with a preference to North America and South America.
- Help define experience strategies that achieve the business goals
- Responsible for the integration of the user research in the design process
- Conduct the collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Work closely with other designers to plan and organize user research, customer interviews and user tests
- Understand competitive product offerings and customer needs and present analysis and resulting opportunities to product stakeholder and leadership
- Work closely with others on the design and marketing teams on user stories, user flows, information architecture, UX copywriting and wireframing
- Identify existing UX issues and develop UX recommendations
- Work with the development and QA teams to ensure the experience is built as designed
- Ensure that research data and design documentation are consistently gathered and archived
- 3+ years of professional experience working on digital products
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong skills in UX research, design and process
- Applied experience with UX research techniques, planning and running user tests, analyzing findings and articulating results
- Applied experience with UX copywriting and designing information architecture, user flows, user journeys and wireframes for multiple platforms
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch
- Experience working with developers for implementation of designs
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with virtual, augmented or mixed reality a plus
- UI design skills and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
Hourly rate between $20 and $40 USD