Travel Guide Writer at The Infatuation & Zagat
- Are you the restaurant-savvy person who friends are constantly asking where they should eat on vacation? Do you always get messages from obscure family members visiting your city requesting a few recommendations? Are your notes littered with mini-itineraries for when people are in town that involve eating five meals a day? Then you might be who we’re looking for.
- We’re creating travel guides to cities around the world, just like we’ve done before in places like Montreal, San Diego, and Sydney.
- These guides will provide an overview of exactly where to eat and drink right now in some of our favorite locations and how a visitor can make the most of their time there.
- You definitely don’t need to be a professional travel/food writer to apply, but we are looking for people with writing experience.
- The most important thing, though, is that you know the city’s restaurants inside and out – from the newcomers to the longtime classics (and everything in between).
- The cities we’re currently looking for writers in are: Berlin, Rome, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Phoenix, San Antonio, Providence, and Santa Fe.
- If you fit the above description and live somewhere that’s not on this list, but which you think should be, please feel free to reach out as well.
Interested? Attach your resume and fill out the questions below. If there’s a fit, someone will be in touch.
- Deep knowledge of restaurant and bar scene in respective city
- Must live/have recently lived in respective city
- Ability to cover 25-30 restaurants/bars per city guide