We are currently seeking talented professionals to join our team in various roles. As a Trascriber you would be responsible for creating transcripts n the language in question. This data will be used to develop and improve Artificial Intelligence in the form of Virtual Assistants and improve their speech recognition capabilities.
- Ability to meet daily KPI’s.
- Speaker in a Native Level of the Language that you are applying for.
- Remote Experience (Desired)
- Full time or part time availability (40 – 20 hours a week).
- Ability to understand and implement feedback.
- Find comfort in detail-oriented work, even if it may seem monotonous at times.
As part of the Transcription team, you will perform some or all of the following tasks: transcription, data labeling, and data classification. This job requires a high level of independence, adaptation and accuracy. A love to detail helps succeed in this role!
- Excellent spelling, listening, and grammar skills in your language.
- Excellent time management: You will be given quality and quantity targets that you need to meet.
- Detail-oriented: You need to have a great ability to spot inaccuracies and inconsistencies in audio files in order to amend transcripts accordingly.
- Proactive: You will need to research songs, artists, apps, and more to ensure these are labeled and spelled correctly.
- Independent work style: You will be working independently and by yourself the majority of the time.
- Familiarity with MacOS and iOS is preferred.