We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Training Management Specialist based in Gauteng.
We are looking for an experienced training specialist to expand our organizational training strategy, operational excellence, administrative management and reporting, ensure its implementation and assess its outcomes.
We want you to identify training and developmental needs through focused continuous interaction and dialogue with management, employees and relevant employee bodies and drive suitable training initiatives that enhance and strengthen job performance, skills levels, productivity and quality of work.
We want you to manage, administer and report on training, in line with relevant requirements to all relevant stakeholders timeously and accurately.
Who are your stakeholders: Management (on all levels), Human Resources, Employees, Internal- and External Vendors, Employee forums, SETA, B-BBEE SD
Your tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will draw an overall or individualized training and development plan
- You will deploy a wide variety of training methods
- You will assess, identify, plan, organizes, and direct learning activities for current and future needs.
- You will consult and advise management on different programs and highlight impact/ROI on SD score card and SETA.
- You will design/deploy new learning programs/initiatives, by involving and discussing content, format, costing, implementation of the courses with specialists and appropriate service providers.
- You will design and roll out appropriate communication to target audience as well as ensure effective creation and communication of the overall training catalogue.
- You will conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training.
- You will report on/to:
- Training effectiveness through management intervention.
- Overall workforce skills plan for training, inclusive of costing and timeline
- Impact based on Skills Development and SETA
- Management of training budget
- Relevant regulatory bodies in line with stipulated requirements and timelines
- You will conduct internal audits on training as well as represent and report on Training Department in audits (ISO certified standards).
- You will resolve any and all training related problems.
- You will maintain a sound and current understanding of training trends, developments and best practices. Adjust and improve strategic direction accordingly.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Proven work experience as a training specialist
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Excellent computer and database skills
- Strong financial knowledge and experience (budget management; provision reporting; cost management and reporting etc.)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SETA in its entirety
- Excellent knowledge and experience with B-BBEE, especially on Skills Development
- Very strong and sound knowledge of Employment Equity Act requirements
- Degree in education, human resources or relevant field positively impacting the requirements for the training function
- Healthcare industry knowledge will be advantageous
Must be a South African National, preferably from a designated diversity group
Excellence, Quality and Compliance in the daily interactions, operations and reporting is not a negotiable requirement, but absolutely mandatory for this role
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 100623
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time