expertise which enhances the competitive position of Ab InBev brands and corporate image with customers and
Education: Min – Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Microbiology or equivalent
Training: Min – 3-6 months on the job training
Experience: 2-3 Years in Laboratory, Brewing or Packaging operation
Output and Accountabilities
- Ensure the functional and data integrity of the various quality systems, and identify and resolve problems.
- Audit compliance to the various quality systems by both the laboratory team and shift based production teams.
- Liaise with Central Office around quality, and take part in regional and divisional MDT’s.
QUALITY CONTROL AND ANALYSES:
- Checking and verifying that team members are carrying out quality checks and analyses and recording the information
on the appropriate systems.
- Verifies that the quality systems are working properly and that data integrity and information accuracy is being
- Responsible for ensuring that laboratory equipment is operating optimally and to identify problems or opportunities
- Ensures that COT standards have been adapted to take into account regional specificity, where necessary. Interacts
with COT through various MDT fora as required, ensuring that regional complexities and requirements are properly
- Ensuring that team members understands and adheres to the operational, quality and process standards, work
instructions and calibration schedules and performance target.
- Mentoring, supporting and coaching team members in the correct execution of their tasks.
- Develop subordinates and ensure training needs are met by carrying out training needs analysis.
SAFETY AND HOUSEKEEPING:
- Ensure that the engineering team apply proper safety and housekeeping procedures, and adhere to all legal
requirements when carrying out their tasks.
- Ensure implementation of the appropriate AB InBev and legislative policies (such as OSH act) on safety and
- Ensure that safety and housekeeping receive appropriate focus through regular checks and safety audits.
- Responsible for correcting unsafe work practices identified.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity
plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as
criteria for short-listing.