- Ensuring month end deadlines are met
- Payment and reconciliation of trade creditors on a monthly basis
- For all early payments requested conduct status checks and report to supervisor
- Confirm and report accurate figures for weekly and monthly
- Monitor and follow up on discrepancies between P/O’s , GRN’s and supplier invoices
- Following up and resolving queries with supplier’s
- A relevant tertiary accounting qualification (Diploma or Degree) advantageous
- A minimum 5 years Trade Creditors experience
- Have a general understanding of the accounting function
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.