Passports is a premier provider of Educational Group Tours, providing tour management services for middle school, high school, college, and adult groups. Passports Tour Advisors work primarily with teachers to design their dream tour and provide assistance throughout the sale, all the way through product delivery and beyond, providing life-changing experiences for the students that take these tours.
Utilizing an automated emailing system, Passports Tour Advisors build a list of prospects by processing email responses and adding prospects into our computer system. Tour Advisors are then responsible for managing all the details of the sale with this prospect, including identifying the ideal tour destinations and details, sending promotional materials, discussing competitive scenarios, and customer support after the client enrolls.
Most communication is done via email, but phone calls are required so strong communication skills are a must.
This is a home based position, with some travel required for training.
- Sales experience required (1+ year)
- Ability to write compelling sales emails
- Ability to do sales and customer support via the telephone
- Some knowledge of Europe and/or travel experience a plus
- Stong self-motivator and time management skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Language and teaching experience would be great!
- Sales Development
- Lead Onboarding
- Building and managing a list of prospective clients
- Customer Success and Retention
- Work from your home, anywhere in the United States
- Flexible work hours
- Annual international travel benefit
- Regular income, plus bonus incentives for completion of a sale
- Senior staff support, including one full-time liaison
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Telephone/Email Sales (not retail): 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance