Applications are now open for the 2024 Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Program. The Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship for Social Entrepreneurs is a customized 6-month online program that empowers young people to build, develop and expand innovative and economically viable social businesses that contribute to the achievement of the 17 UN SDGs.
- Social Business Founders or Co-Founders: Dedicated and committed to building a business that tackles a social or environmental issue aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Youth: Between the ages of 18 and 30, with exceptions for outstanding applicants outside that range.
- Early-stage: More than an idea. Initiatives that have at least been prototyped and tested.
- Innovative: Solutions that integrate new mindsets or technologies in their products or services, processes, or context.
- Interested and Available: Interest in contributing to the growth and development of the Y&Y Community by dedicating at least 5 hours per week to the Y&Y Fellowship.
- Committed to Equity and Diversity: Identify as or target problems faced by a minority group based on their region’s composition (ethnic/racial minorities, gender minorities, LGBTQIA+, refugees and displaced people, low-income, or people with a disability).
Free online training for young social entrepreneurs
Highly customized learning experience supported by live lessons
Mentors in positions of leadership in Fortune 500 companies
A global community of social business leaders
Global networks and international exposure
The Y&Y Fellowship Training Modules
- Introduction to the Y&Y Community
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Market strategy
- Delivering your solution
- Measuring impact
- Completing the business model
- Pitching and networking
- Funding your social business
- Building the organization
- Brand and communications
- Managing growth
For More Information: