- Train staff on the use of Monitoring and Evaluation tools.
- Analyse and consolidate evaluations of Programmes’ and their contribution to the achievement of overall results; the findings of the evaluation shall inform the development of new strategies.
- Working within a comprehensive reporting framework with provisions for rigorous impact assessment. Make recommendations for enhancements and improvements.
- Analyse bi-annual and annual reports and produce a synthetic and analytical progress report to guide management decision-making.
- Maintaining systems and mechanisms for collecting data to monitor the development of defined indicators under the comprehensive reporting framework.
- Once a year, undertake an assessment to review the programme and collate a Learning Brief.
- Ensure processes are in place to effectively manage the lifecycle of the project.
- Streamline all systems, processes, tools, data analysis and ensure that staff are able to apply these.
- In partnership with the Manager: Monitoring, Evaluation and Research evaluate the impact of the work TUC does and ensure the constant innovation and application of the programmes.
- Ensure that clear operation Plans are in place, and understood across the work streams/programme areas.
- M+E Plans and tools in place at start-up.
- Resource Needs mapped and provisioned for from the start.
- Timely monitoring of progress against Operation Plans and corrective action taken as necessary.
- Generate quarterly learning briefs that inform improved programming and practice.
- Relevant Degree in Social Sciences or Statistics
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the NGO sector, preferably ECD
- Experience with data analytics and programme reporting and working with electronic management systems
To apply, submit a motivational letter and CV to the following address: [email protected]
For more about The Unlimited Child, refer to www.theunlimitedchild.org