The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize was launched in 2015 to identify and recognize leaders who are innovative, courageous, dynamic and—above all—ethical. Leaders who are energized, not overwhelmed, by challenges. Leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century realities in innovative, risk-taking, and value-based ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication.
- Leaders from any discipline and any part of the world who meet the core criteria of the Prize are eligible
- Three $50,000 Prizes will be awarded
- Winners become part of a network of leaders working for positive change at the global level
- Roughly two dozen emerging leaders from the pool of nominations will be invited to participate in the Tällberg Foundation’s Emerging Leaders Mentoring Program
Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—can nominate a leader from any country and from any discipline e.g. politicians, statesmen, scientists, educators, social entrepreneurs, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
The working language for the Prize process is English.
Nominations are made in the form below in five simple steps:
- Provide us with contact details;
- Describe the ways in which the candidate meets the core prize criteria;
- Share the nominee’s career highlights with us;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save
You can make up to 2 submissions per person and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on May 15, 2023.
There is no advantage to submitting several nominations for the same person.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize 2023