The contest is also open to textile professionals and college, university or design academy students or graduates.
Top three finalists will have the opportunity of a visit to Première Vision Paris February 2020 and 6-months foreign language education. The first contestant will be given monetary award of 8,500 Euro, the second 4,250 Euro and the third 2,125 Euro.
Fabric designs should be addressed to outfits and be applicable to industrial production. Participants are invited to submit 4 different fabric designs in conformity with contest theme and technical requirements.
Designers shall be evaluated with respect to the following criteria:
- The designer’s creativity
- Originality and novelty of the design
- Suitability for improvement and applicability of the techniques used for the fabric design
- Selection of materials and material – design compatibility
- Properties that enhance the fabric’s added value and technical characteristics
Istanbul Textile and Raw Material Exporters’ Association (ITHIB), with its over 4000 members, is a prominent organization representing Turkish textile exporters.
No Entry Fee!
It’s free to enter.