The 27th April marks the 11th birthday of Tharollo Consultancy. The 10th year birthday was celebrated in style last year and the plan is to mark the date with an activity every year. This year we had planned to invite you all to a seminar where we would once more open you up to developments in the Labour Law, the Labour Justice System and related topics.
However, nature has taken a different course and here we are locked down with nothing but our brains and technological advancements to keep us going. So we decided to celebrate, once more in style, we are staging a competition!!!
Terms and conditions
- Every week for 5 consecutive weeks, a question will be posted on our social media pages and in Public Eye Newspaper.
- The question will be on any Labour Law topic.
- All answers are expected to be submitted with TEN (10) tags of other SMMEs that you know may benefit from a membership of Tharollo Employers Corner. Please make sure that you get their consent before you tag them.
- Wrong answers and those without tags will be considered invalid
- Questions are posted every Wednesday on the Social Media platforms (Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn) and every Friday on Public Eye Newspaper and the weekly winners will be announced on Tuesdays.
- The competition is expected to run for Five weeks starting on the 29th April 2020 to end on 27th May 2020