The Red Hat Services team is looking for a Territory Services Manager to join us. In this role, you will ultimately be accountable in alignment with the Sales account team for the successful adoption and value realization for the products and services our customers have purchased. The Red Hat presales and services mission is to be the catalyst of customer success, the open source way. We do this by understanding our customers’ business and technical needs by offering consulting and training services as part of Red Hat solutions. As a Territory Services Manager, reporting to a regional services manager, you’ll be responsible for an assigned region, market, or set of accounts.Successful applicants must reside in a country where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities:
- As part of the account team, develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to grow services bookings and revenue within your nominated accounts
- Actively participate in account planning and strategy sessions and reviews with the wider account team
- Closely work with strategic business partners to complement solutions and maximize client value
- Work with the delivery teams, including delivery managers, program/project managers, architects, and consultants, on getting the right offering scoped to solve the customer business need
- Negotiate services pricing, scope and efforts, and terms
- Work closely with internal stakeholders like Business Affairs, Finance, and Risk Management to gain necessary approvals for proposals
- Be responsible and have the ownership of the bookings forecast for the assigned group of accounts or sectors
- Provide executive leadership during the whole customer journey, including presales and post-sales phases
- Lead the services offering in specific customer opportunities; calling for and managing the formation of opportunity teams, including services participation, together with the account manager
- Collaborate with business development managers, solutions practices, partner and alliances, marketing, and other territory services managers on wider strategic initiatives and business development activities
- Capture best practices in the sales and delivery process for re-use and sharing with the Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) and Global Solutions Practice teams, to evolve Red Hat Services solutions portfolio
- Ability to create and articulate the value proposition, with experience in consultative selling and professional services delivery
- Knowledge of Red Hat or competitive technologies that engage and build trust with customer stakeholders at different levels
- Understanding of customer’s business impact as well as internal impact of projects from a legal, financial, supportability, scalability, and repeatability point of view
- Experience in customer-facing roles as an architect or consultant or in a related presales or services role
- Services selling experience like development of statements of work, requests for information (RFI), requests for proposal (RFPs), pricing, large-scale proposal development, and customer journey
- Experience leading and working in virtual and cross functional teams
- Proven record of closing complex solutions-led deals of US$ million+
- Good understanding and real experience of designing, selling and implementing enterprise architectures like Hybrid Cloud solutions, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Enterprise Integration, Business Automation, DevOps
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Willingness to travel regularly for for customer and internal meetings
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.