MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
INVITATION TO TENDER For THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF STATIONERY FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN LESOTHO (SSU)
OCB NO: GOL/FPE/2020/21 (B)
DATE: April 12, 2021
- The Principal Secretary, Ministry of Education and Training invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for The Supply and Delivery of Stationery for Primary Schools to the School Supply Unit for the following items:
|Code||Description||Quantity||Delivery (Incoterms 2020)||Delivery Schedule||Bid Security (M)|
|PSS-03||Pencil||1,450,000||CIP SSU||14 – 16 Weeks||6, 000.00|
|PSS-10||Clear Ruler||52,000||CIP SSU||14 – 16 Weeks||1, 000.00|
|PSS-15||Square Book A5 48 pages||100,000||CIP SSU||14 – 16 Weeks||1, 000.00|
|PSS-16||Mathematical Instruments||53,000||CIP SSU||14 – 16 Weeks||5, 000.00|
|PSS-20||Coloured chalk||10.000||CIP SSU||14 – 16 Weeks||5, 000.00|
|PSS-22||White Chalk||45,000||CIP SSU||14 – 16 Weeks||3, 000.00|
|PSS-26||Boxes (tk 151)||5,000||CIP SSU||14 – 16 Weeks||1, 000.00|
|Boxes (tk 152)||5,000||CIP SSU||14 – 16 Weeks|
|Boxes (tk 153)||3,000||CIP SSU||14 – 16 Weeks|
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in Englishmay be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of M500.00 (Five Hundred Maloti Only). The method of payment will be byCash only, paid at the accounts department, Administration Block, Ministry of Education and Training Headquarters located next to ECOL building near the traffic light (white building). The bidding documents shall be available at the procurement Office located at Education Facilities Unit (EFU) Building upon producing a receipt from the Accounts Section.
- Qualifications Requirements include; Audited financial statements for the past two (2) years 2018 and 2019, Letter confirming the availability of Credit line of 70 percent of bid price or more, from the Bank. It should be recent: March and April 2021.
- Tenders shall be submitted in sealed envelope clearly marked “The Supply and Delivery of Stationery for Free Primary Schools in Lesotho-2020/2021” (B) bearing no external marks as to Tenderers Identification.Bids must be delivered on or before 26th May 2021 at 09:00hrs to the below address (1): andwill be opened physically in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the address given in paragraph 16(2) below at 09:30hrs on 26th May 2021
- All bids must be accompanied by bid securities per lot in the form of Bank Cheque or Bank Guarantee valid for thirty (30) days beyond the validity of the bid.
- Non-Returnable samples must be submitted to The Procurement Unit; Education Facilities Unit building on or before 24th May 2021 at 09:00hrs Samples are required on ALL items bidded for.
- Online zoom PRE-BID MEETING WILL BE HELD on 06th May 2021 AT 10:30 HRS,
NB: (Link will be issue to the bidder upon tender document purchase) Suppliers are highly advised to attend
1) Purchase of bidding documents;
Procurement Unit, Education Facilities Unit Building,
Ministry of Education and Training,
P.O. Box 1279 Maseru 100
Situated on side 130, Fokothi off Moshoeshoe Road Maseru Lesotho
From 8:00 to 16:00hrs Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays
Attention: Procurement Unit
Tel: (+ 266) 22324968
2) Bid submission and Opening;
The Secretary, MOET Tender Panel,
Ministry of Education and Training,
Room 404, Central Inspectorate Building
Constitution Road, Maseru, Kingdom of Lesotho.
BID SUBMISSION FORM AND BID SECURITY SHOULD BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY FOR EACH ITEM. INCOMPLETE BIDS WILL BE ELIMINATED.