NOTICE INVITING TENDERS
Tender Reference No: 001/2023-2024
Tender Name: Tender for supply and Delivery of Military Uniform to LDF Airwing
- Subject of Tender: Notice is hereby given that the Ministry of Defence (MoD) (hereby referred to as the “Contracting Authority”) is presently accepting scaled tenders (Tenders) from eligible tenderers (Tenderers) for the supply and delivery of military uniform (hereinafter referred to as the “Goods”) to Lesotho Defence Force (LDF) Airwing.
- Eligible Tenderers: This Invitation To Tender (ITT) is open to all Tenderers who are licensed to sell the required Goods and possess a proven competency to undertake the assignment.
- Assistance to Tenderers: Interested eligible Tenderers may inspect the ITT Documents and obtain further information and clarifications at the MoD Procurement Office situated at: MoD Headquarters, along Kingsway Street, Opposite the State Library.
- Registration: A complete set of the ITT Document may be obtained by interested eligible Tenderers at the MoD Procurement Office upon payment of a non-refundable registration fee of three thousand Maloti (M3, 000.00) payable in cash at the MoD Accounts Office.
- Tender Prices: Tender prices are to be expressed in Maloti, should be inclusive of all relevant costs (such as taxes, delivery, etc.), and shall be valid for a period of ninety (days) days from the closing date of the tender.
- Sealing of Tenders: Responses to this ITT are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes, bearing identification of the Tenderer, and clearly marked: “Tender for Supply and Delivery of Military Uniform to LDF Airwing”. All tenders must be accompanied by valid copies of: (i) trade license, (tax compliance certificate) and (ill) other documents specified in the ITT Documents.
- Submission of Tenders: Sealed Tenders should be deposited in the tender box placed at MoD reception, at the address given in paragraph 2.3 above, not later than 10:00hrs, 12 December 2023.
- Opening of Tenders: Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in the presence of Tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend the opening at the MoD Boardroom located at the address given in paragraph 2.3 above.