The Road Fund wishes to request for proposals from suitably qualified companies with the capacity to supply and deliver 2024 Calendars, Diaries and Notebooks.
- Suppliers are expected to tender according to the following categories:
Lot 1: Supply of Calendars
Lot 2: Supply of Diaries and Notebooks
- Bidders must be compliant with their tax and licensing obligations; hence a valid company Tax Clearance and valid Trader’s License must be submitted;
- Bidders must be locally registered companies;
- Bidders should indicate delivery period from the time of receiving the official order;
- The bidders may be required to submit sample materials at a later stage.
Detailed Specification will be available at the Road Fund website www.roadfund.org.ls.
Sealed bids clearly marked “Tender for Supply and Delivery of 2024 Promotional Material” Specifying the Lot Number, bearing no identification of the bidding company should be deposited in the tender box located at the reception area of the Road Fund Offices on or before Wednesday 27 September 2023 12:00 hrs (Noon).
Tenders will be opened at 14:30 hrs in the presence of bidders who choose to attend the opening.