Invitation to Tender LEC/PO-1016/2021/22
The Lesotho Electricity Company (Pty) Ltd (LEC) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders: Local Eligible Electrical Contractors for the provision of necessary Goods and Works, design, labour, materials, equipment, installation and other technical services necessary for the successful completion of the TENDER FOR RENEWAL OF OLD 132KV TOWER MARKINGS FROM
MUELA TO MAPUTSOE, MAPUTSOE MOHALE TUNNEL OUTLET, MAPUTSOE TO MAZENOD. The works involve the following;
• Design, supply, delivery to site, off-loading and installation of total of 758 x Tower Markings / Numbering at different lines.
• Design, supply, delivery to site, off-loading and installation of 181 x Tower Markings / Numbering on a double circuit lattice steel structures from Muela to Maputsoe.
• Design, supply, delivery to site, off-loading and installation of 234 x Tower Markings / Numbering on a double circuit lattice steel structures from Maputsoe to Mazenod.
• Design, supply, delivery to site, off-loading and installation of 343 x Tower Marking/ Numbering on a single circuit lattice steel structures from Maputsoe to Mohale Tunnel Outlet.
• All other necessary works to install Tower Markings / Numbering at different lines.
• Comprehensive contracts management.
De-commissioning of old Markings, transport and off-load them at LEC Maputsoe and Mabote substations.
New markings must fit into the space of the old panels.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at Procurement offices at:
Lesotho Electricity Company (Pty) Ltd.
53 Moshoeshoe Road, Industrial Area, P.O. Box 423,
Maseru, 100, Lesotho
Tel: +266 2231 2236 or 5227 2219 or 5227 2360 or 5227 2146
Email: [email protected] [email protected]; [email protected]
A complete set of bidding documents is available from Procurement Office.
Bids must be delivered to the tender box located at LEC Management Block reception on or before 12:00hrs on Thursday 12th August 2021.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 12:00hrs on Thursday 12th August 2021 at LEC offices.
Site Visit: The bidder is advised that it is his/her responsibility to visit and examine the site of works and its surroundings and obtain for himself/herself, all information that may be necessary for preparing the tender and entering into a contract. The costs of visiting the site and obtaining the necessary information shall be borne by the bidders. Clarifications shall be communicated in writing and the deadline will be one week before the tender closing date.