Our Customer Success team is looking for a Technical Writer (hiring between PST – EST time zones) to deliver high profile content to support all of our enterprise level customers.
Do you have a background in content development and technical writing? Do you have the drive to deliver multiple projects on time, every time, with deliverables that exceed audience expectations? Do you thrive in a fast moving culture where delivering value to the customer and the ability to think out of the box are highly valued?
If so, this may be just the opportunity youve been searching for!
To excel in this position, you:
- will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- must be used to dealing with tight deadlines and internal stakeholders and have a proactive approach to problem solving
- will have experience digging into data to discover pain points and developing content strategy that solves those problems.
- will need to gain an expert level understanding of our enterprise level products.
- have intermediate HTML and XML skills.
- are a strong, effective English communicator both verbally and written.
- And, most importantly, you have deep expertise in help content and other forms of customer communication, including writing, production, and strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Own all things related to creating and maintaining our customer facing Help Center and training resources. This includes design, content strategy, content creation, and ongoing maintenance.
- Create clear and concise support center content, in written or video format, that distills technical knowledge into easy to consume articles for consumers and internal stakeholders.
- Create content to be distributed via email for events like outages, new feature releases, cases studies and thought leadership content.
- Create content and assets for the Customer Success Managers to use during customer calls and meetings. This may include PDF’s, powerpoints, one pagers or personalized content for the customer and use case.
- Own the internal documentation strategy, maintenance and creation of content that will be accessible by the entire Customer Success team.
- Find and execute strategies to improve content quality, maintainability, and usability
- Identify, promote, and implement strategies to improve content development workflow and team efficiency
- Continuously interpret metrics to assess content and improve our customer experience
- Report on customer usage metrics, feature request, know issues all to inform internal stakeholders and to inform your content strategy.
- Build and leverage strong relationships with multiple stakeholders. Work cross functionally to improve efficiencies in information sharing and to gather the information you need to create world class content.
- Become an expert with your knowledge of Jungle Scout’s platforms and Amazon.
- Possess a customer-first mentality and obsessively think about problems through the lens of our consumers
Working at Jungle Scout
- The BEST team.
- Remote-first culture.
- International Retreats.
- Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Vacation.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits & Retirement Program