Provide support for the sales environment with relevant administrative duties and manage the VAF back office.
- Responsible for change management of business policy and procedures by following and obtaining the necessary governance approvals from the committees.
- Accurate deals loaded in system
- Deal settlements are done in line with policy and correct amounts received
- Securities are released only after full settlement of loan
- Lease Agreements are tracked and managed
- Ensures that service requests in branch work list are actioned within agreed timelines.
- Facilitate the loading and maintenance of deals on the Hire Purchase and Leasing System (Finacle Leasing)
- Meeting all sales targets as per sales budget
- Achieve set sales volumes against the budget
- Ability to manage the team and being able to manage the external stakeholders
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bcom degree in Financial or Business Management or equivalent. Post Graduate degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years banking experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory level.
- Valid driver’s Licence.
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Leadership skills
- Digital savvy