Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in any field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Botho University
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- He/she is responsible to handle all jobs and responsibilities related to Internship.
- Preparing Internship Milestones for all Faculties and Departments.
- Should liaise between Students and with internal and external Supervisors.
- Is overall in charge for planning, conducting orientations, facilitate Internship visits, calculate various Internship related costs and budgets.
- Should bridge the gap between Industry and Academics by building a strong link with Public and Private Sectors.
- Handle all grievances pertaining to issues arising during Internship period.
- Should maintain all documents pertaining to Internship.
- Conduct timely meetings with Faculty Team Leaders and Internship Tutors/Supervisors.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Critical and analytical skills, people management skills, Problem solving skills
- Good working knowledge of related computing applications
- Good Command of English Language, communication skills, interpersonal communication and intercultural communication
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines, meeting people goals and achieving customer
Closing date for these vacancies is on 3rd September 2021.