Maseru Private Academy seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our work ethics and principles for the position of Administrative Secretary, Pre, Primary and High School Teacher. Selection of staff is based on a highly competitive basis.
Pre, Primary or High School Teacher:
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning, teaching, and preparing and administration of assessments and examinations.
- Avails oneself to execute delegated duties and observe all due dates.
- Diligent, a self-starter and demonstrates high professional ethics.
- Can interpret the syllabus and break it into teaching concepts.
- Can co-operate with fellow colleagues.
- Follow direct instructions, observe protocol as well as upholding the school’s Secrecy Act.
Relevant teaching qualification from a recognised institution.
Maseru Private Academy offers competitive packages on a five-year performance-based contract.
Interested candidates should hand deliver applications on or before 31 October 2019 by 15:00hrs at Maseru Private Academy Ha Tsolo, Maseru or email to [email protected]
Submissions should include a motivational letter, detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three (3) professional references, among which should be of the current or recent employer.
For further details contact the Administration office at +266 6888 8998 or +266 6888 8999.