The following positions are open for suitably qualified Basotho Nationals at JHPIEGO
JOB TITLE: TB/C19 Contact Tracers Supervisors (2)
• Provide daily supervision, an on-going technical support and coordination for the TB/COVID-19 Contact Tracers while tracing and confirmed TB cases and conducting TB contact tracing in all the 10 districts at household, community level, in schools, an in prisons.
• Organize, coordinate and support the district-based trainings for improving TB Screening and Case findings in schools, prisons, and during mineworkers’ gatherings at the districts level.
• Conduct frequent travel to support outreach and intensified service delivery in various Jhpiego, MOH and CHAL supported sites.
• Share their reports with the DHMTs and the MOH District Supervisors and also report to Jhpiego TB Advisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum requirement: Diploma in general nursing and Midwifery
• At least 2 years’ experience in delivering TB clinical services in Lesotho
• Recent registration with Lesotho Nursing Council and Lesotho Nurses Association required.
• Knowledge of government of Lesotho’s Health systems structure, interventions and priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent Computer Skills (Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet, E-mail
Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation. Correspondence will be communicated with shortlisted candidates only. Jhpiego is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should submit application letter, CVs, certified copies of certificates and transcripts, two letters of reference (one from current employers), identity documents, certified copy of recent retention certificate from relevant professional body and certified copy of licensure issued by relevant professional body if applicable. All applications addressed for the attention of Human Resources Manager must be sent to Jhpiego Office, email address: [email protected] or hand delivered to Jhpiego Office Dolphin House #2, ground floor, 23 Motsoene Road, Industrial Area Maseru by 12pm ion Friday, 3rd September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.