Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing global start ups? Do you want to love what you do and have fun doing it? Jellysmack might be the place for you.
We are seeking a Recruiter to join our amazing team. In this role you are responsible for finding the best talent to match with the culture of our company. Our talent acquisitions team is dedicated to creating a world class candidate and hiring manager experience. You will also serve as an advocate for our company by providing high-quality service internally and externally,
The Fun Things You’ll Do:
- Help drive Recruiting initiatives
- Maintain ATS database
- Maximize opportunities with social media and LinkedIn
- Provide recruitment strategy by understanding the hiring managers needs
- Create an exceptional candidate experience by providing prompt effective communication to candidates
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers
- Previous digital media experience is a plus
- 2+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience with high-performing company
- Solid communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Solid consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Highly organized with a sound sense of urgency
- Experience working with and establishing trust across multiple teams in multiple locations
- Proven track record of building rapport with hiring managers
- Have the skills to build a passive pipeline quickly and comprehensively
Our Work from Anywhere philosophy
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why weve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and /or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
- Summer Fridays: Take off early 5 Fridays a month in the summer
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Company sponsored wellness programs and events
- Competitive Healthcare coverage, including mental health programs
- 401K match
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion at Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Jellysmacks story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort. We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Creatives ourselves, were home to over 250 influential creators, including Derek Deso, Karina Garcia, Brad Mondo, MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, Patrick Starrr, and PewDiePie. Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The companys creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (Beauty Studio), soccer (Oh My Goal), gaming (Gamology), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators stay focused on their passioncreating the best content for their global fan bases. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? Were dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!