-Are you passionate about recruitment with the ability to re-imagine the recruitment process?
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst (Recruiter) who are process and systems driven, with the agility to work in a highly pressurized environment. You will be responsible for delivering a seamless the end-to-end recruitment process producing a high-quality shortlist of candidates.
You’ll look after our most important resource. Our people.
As Global Shared Services (GSS), our commitment to partnership is at the core of our values. As a global business partner, we deliver flawless transactional, value added and customer-focused services to support the Anglo American organisation.
We invite talented people who can deliver high standard performance through innovative end-to -end processes, supported by automation and other digital platforms, have a broad base of capabilities, and are customer centric, to join our global family.
-The Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst will partner and build good relationships with HR and the Hiring Manager to recruit the right candidates for our business.
You will also be responsible for:
- Collaborating with HR and Hiring Managers to identify job requirements and determine qualification criteria for candidates through the intake meeting.
- Develop job adverts and identify appropriate advertising channels.
- Develop future candidate pipelines and talent maps.
- Screen and select candidates to provide a high-quality shortlist to the Hiring Team.
- Maintain an accurate candidate lifecycle in the Applicant Tacking System (SmartRecruiters) ensuring that all steps are recorded throughout the recruitment process to enable effective reporting.
- Continually identify process improvement opportunities in your area and communicate these appropriately.
- Demonstrate excellent candidate management skills and provide a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Deliver upon the set SLA’s, KPI’s and your team objectives
- Develop an expertise in a particular discipline or business area and share market insight and data to assist Hiring Managers to make informed decisions.
-You should have:
- A relevant Bachelor degree qualification or equivalent experience with a sound knowledge of Recruitment, HR legislation, HR and recruiting policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in end to end internal recruitment or agency recruitment.
- Experience working in the mining industry will be advantageous.
- Experience working with the Applicant Tacking System (SmartRecruiters) will be advantageous.
- Demonstrable knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques, guidelines and legislation regarding employment practices.
- Experience in enabling technology to deliver recruitment services such as the capability to use recruitment systems and tools including social media and AI, social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source prospective talent and capturing the information in our Applicant Tracking System (SmartRecruiters).
- Exhibit knowledge of hiring practices, tracking processes for applicants and open positions and recruiting metrics.
- Skilled in competency-based interviewing techniques.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
-What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, but more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Who we are
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications.
Closing Date: 19th April 2021