You will work with a team of 13 Engineers that bring various levels of expertise. You will need to be able to provide technical mentorship to ensure team collaboration and the ability to enhance over all team technical aptitude. The technical environment you will support is Windows Server based: utilize VMware / Cloud Solutions / Network Storage and Backup Solutions. You will provide technical troubleshooting support to all external Jack Henry customers remotely; utilizing VPN and or Cloud based technologies. You must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will provide solutions to our customers via email and or phone.
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within Gladiator but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Solutions Architect / Project Management/ IT Security / Systems Engineer or progress within Network Engineer. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before June 21, 2019.
This position can be based to work out of the following Jack Henry office location: Springfield, MO (Blackman location) or Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with in a systems administrator or systems engineering role.
- Must have experience working in a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or higher environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Cloud based solutions.
- Must have experience in configuration, implementation and support with any of the following that are listed: End User Computing Technologies that include Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), VMware Horizon View or Citrix XenDesktop or any other Remote Presentation technologies.
- Backup products such as: AppAssure & Rapid Recovery.
- Microsoft Exchange & or Office 365 environments.
- Applicable technical certification(s) preferred (MCSE, MCITP, VMWARE VCP).
- Dell EqualLogic SAN experience.
- Dell Server experience.
- iSCSI storage network experience.
- Operations experience within a Manage Service Support Product model.
- Experience within JHA banking software & support.
- Must have experience in configuration, implementation and support with ESX/ESXi host servers.
- Installs current network operating system on new or existing devices and/or installs communication equipment including routers, switches and firewalls.
- Installs software on networking devices.
- Provides phone support to employees or customers relative to networking technology.
- Analyzes network topologies to determine potential issues and makes suggestions for recommended changes.
- Assists with the preparation of network assessments and certifications.
- Installs current network operating server software on new or existing server-class hardware and/or installs communication equipment including routers, terminal servers, switches and firewalls.
- Installs supporting applications and peripherals on servers including tape backup hardware and software, email software, anti-virus software, etc. and/or implement technologies.
- Installs user workstation hardware, operating software and various application software and/or pre-configured equipment.
- Configures user IDs and customer-specific settings on servers and transfers data from the old environment to the new environment.
- Corresponds with customer and other divisions within the company to insure all customer concerns and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Prepares statements
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.