The Authority seeks applications from qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions within the organisation. The positions are based in Maseru. They require good spoken and written Sesotho and English. A competitive and market-related remuneration package including non-contributory benefits is offered.
Survey Technician (1)
The officer is responsible for undertaking land surveys and related field- and office-based tasks under the general direction of the Manager Survey Services.
Key Result Areas:
• Timely, efficient and accurate completion of assigned tasks.
• Competency in use of survey instruments.
• Accurately capture survey data
• Effective communication with other Survey and Mapping Services staff.
• Adherence to relevant standards and procedures.
• Diploma in Civil Engineering with knowledge in surveying.
• Proper use and care of survey instruments.
• Competency in the use of computers and office productivity software and preferably surveying software.
• Ability to effectively undertake assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
• At least two (2) years relevant post qualification experience.
Submission of Applications
All applications must include a fully completed application form, a detailed CV with the names and contact details for three referees, and a covering letter. Application forms may be obtained in the Office of Human Resources or may be downloaded from the Authority’s website www.laa.org.ls.
Requests for further information and completed application forms may be emailed to [email protected], hand delivered to LAA Building (next to Radio Lesotho), Lerotholi Road, Maseru, or posted to P.O. Box 11856, Maseru 100, for the attention of The Director of Corporate Services, Land Administration Authority. Envelopes containing the application, or email subject line, should clearly state the position applied for. Applications must be received on or before Friday, 30th July 2021. All shortlisted applicants will be informed as to the status of their applications (please provide an email address for this purpose). Applicants who do not hear from the Authority by 06th August 2021 may assume that their applications have not been successful.