Supportability Program Manager
- Product, Technical Support
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that’s why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about improving the product and support experience for customers. This person will utilize data from our support systems to identify top issues. They will seek to understand and quantify the impact of systemic issues on customers. They will collaborate with customer facing teams to build business cases. They will act as both customer advocate and trusted advisor to drive improvements to product quality, customer satisfaction and the efficiency of our support teams. If you fit this description, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you.
This is what you will do at UiPath:
- Utilize quantitative data to identify top support issues by volume, time to resolution, satisfaction, customer impact and other key measures
- Identify scenarios and issues which should be prioritized based on impact
- Utilize qualitative data to understand the impact of identified scenarios and issues to customers and UiPath
- Build customer stories and business cases for action for high impact issues
- Partner with product engineering to drive action on top issues in order to improve product quality, documentation and diagnostic capabilities
- Partner with support leadership to improve support experiences including enhancements to support processes, content, and technical capabilities
- Track status and progress of identified scenarios and issues
- Participate in executive reviews to demonstrate progress and gain sponsorship of issues which require exec sign off
- Utilize KPIs to determine effectiveness of actions taken
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Amazing customer presence & empathy
- A background in driving supportability improvements in your past roles
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A background in support with an ability to understand complex technical issues
- Collaboration with others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade
- Strength in planning projects and attention to details
- Ability to build business cases and tell a stories of customer impact
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.