LES/ IEC/TEN/PAN/ 2021-2022/01
The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) invites tenders from interested companies for;
- Supply of hardware server and software,
- Installation of server,
- Configuration of software,
- Support of hardware server and
- Migration of Voter Register Management System (VRMS) data from old to new server.
NB: It is mandatory to cover the above five requirements.
Tender document is obtainable from Procurement Unit 2nd Floor at MGC Park during working hours from 09:00am to 16:00 hours. Bidders must purchase a copy of tender document at a NON-Refundable fee of M2 200.00 (two thousand, two hundred maloti). The procedure for obtaining the Tender document is as follows: Payment of bid document must be made at 2nd floor MGC Park, Accounts section. The receipt issued must be taken to the office of Procurement where document will be issued.
- Lead time
OR – Tenderers own current financial statements together with an audit opinion from a qualified independent Auditor.
- IEC is not bound to lowest price.
- Price should include VAT for supplies who qualify to collect VAT (attach VAT registration certificate).
- Price should be quoted in Maloti currency.
- Attach valid and relevant Trading License.
- Attach valid copy of Tax Clearance.
- Attach Share Certificate of shareholders from Registrar of companies.
- The specifications should be written in full on the quotation.
- The total cost should be written on the bonafide certificate.
- Payment will be done after delivery and completion of work.
Sealed bids bearing no identification of the suppliers should be deposited in the tender box at the IEC 2nd Floor MGC On or before 12:30pm Tuesday 12th October 2021 and will be opened on the same date at 14:30hours. Envelopes should be clearly marked: “SUPPLY OF HARWARE SERVER”.
For further information, relating to the above information please contact,
The Procurement Unit
Independent Electoral Commission
2nd Floor MGC PARK
Corner Pope John Paull II Road & Mpilo Boulevard
Tel: +266 – 22 314991/22323362
Fax: +266 – 22 310398
Email: [email protected]
The Independent Electoral Commission of Lesotho reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders.