Location: National Office, Maseru
Duration: 3 months
Purpose of Position
To provide executive level administrative assistance and also to provide front-line office services for World Vision Lesotho – National Office.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
· Diploma in Hospitality Management/Office Administration
· 2 years’ experience working in a similar role preferably in an NGO
· Ability to write as well as fluently communicate in both Sesotho and English
· Computer literate
· Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities
· Perform other duties as required by the Supervisor
· Attend in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services
· Receive calls and visitors
· Receive invoices from suppliers and end users
· Receive orders in the system
· Supervise office assistants
· Support workshop administration and meetings as required
· Receive documents which may be delivered to the office ensuring they reach respective addressees on time
Competitive with market standards
Applications to be done through the following email Only and must be in PDF format (application letter, curriculum vitae and certified transcripts and certificates): [email protected]
Please label subject of the email: Front Desk Clerk
Closing date 06th September 2021, 16:00 hrs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
World Vision Lesotho is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries, and does not engage people whose background is not suitable for working with children and adults. All engagement is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.
WORLD VISION DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR JOB PLACEMENT.