LES/ IEC/TEN/PAN/ 2019-2020/02
The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) invites tenders from interested companies for “SUPPLY AND MAINTENANCE OF INTERNET” for nineteen (19) months from 1st September 2020 to 31st March 2022.
Tender document is obtainable from Procurement Unit 2nd Floor at MGC Park during working hours from 09:00am to 16:00 hours. Bidders must purchase a copy of tender document at a NON-Refundable fee of M300.00 (three hundred maloti). The procedure for obtaining the Tender document is as follows: Payment of bid document must be made at 2nd floor MGC Park, Accounts section. The receipt issued must be taken to the office of Procurement where document will be issued.
- Lead time
- Financial capabilities; – Current bank statement for three months and letter from the bank as an assurance that the supplier will be financed for incapable suppliers.
OR –Tenderers own current financial statements, together with an audit opinion from a qualified independent Auditor.
- Technical (Specifications)
- IEC is not bound to lowest price
- Price should include VAT for supplies who qualify to collect VAT (attach VAT Registration Certificate).
- Attach valid Trading License certified from source.
- Attach valid copy of Tax Clearance.
- Attach Share Certificates from Registrar of Companies.
- The specifications should be written in full on the quotation
- Assessment/score sheet to be filled by Tenderers.
Sealed bids bearing no identification of the suppliers should be deposited in the tender box at the IEC 2nd Floor MGC On or before 12:30 noon Wednesday 08th July 2020 and will be opened on the same date at 14:30hours. Envelopes should be clearly marked: “INTERNET SERVICES”.
For further information, relating to the above information please contact,
The Procurement Unit
Independent Electoral Commission
2nd Floor MGC PARK
Corner Pope John Paull II Road & Mpilo Boulevard
Tel: +266 – 22 314991/22323362
Fax: +266 – 22 310398
The Independent Electoral Commission of Lesotho reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders.