LES/ IEC/TEN/PAN/ 2020-2021/01
The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) invites tenders from interested companies for;
- Supply and installation of Financial Management Accounting system.
- Maintenance of the system for a period of two (2) years.
- Annual software renewal for a period of two (2) years.
Tender document is obtainable from Procurement Unit 2nd Floor at MGC Park during working hours from 09:00am to 16:00 hours. Bidders must purchase a copy of tender document at a NON-Refundable fee of M300.00 (three hundred maloti). The procedure for obtaining the Tender document is as follows: Payment of bid document must be made at 2nd floor MGC Park, Accounts section. The receipt issued must be taken to the office of Procurement where document will be issued.
- Lead time
OR – Tenderers own current financial statements together with an audit opinion from a qualified independent Auditor.
- IEC is not bound to lowest price.
- Price should include VAT for supplies who qualify to collect VAT (attach VAT registration certificate).
- Attach valid and relevant Trading License.
- Attach valid copy of Tax Clearance.
- Attach Share Certificate of shareholders from Registrar of companies.
- The specifications should be written in full on the quotation.
Sealed bids bearing no identification of the suppliers should be deposited in the tender box at the IEC 2nd Floor MGC On or before 12:30 noon Wednesday 05th May 2021 and will be opened on the same date at 14:30hours. Envelopes should be clearly marked: “SUPPLY OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING SYSTEM”.
For further information, relating to the above information please contact,
The Procurement Unit
Independent Electoral Commission
2nd Floor MGC PARK
Corner Pope John Paull II Road & Mpilo Boulevard
Tel: +266 – 22 314991/22323362
Fax: +266 – 22 310398
The Independent Electoral Commission of Lesotho reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders.