The Central Bank of Lesotho invites registered suitable suppliers for the supply and delivery of Network
Video Recorders (NVR’s) as follows:
|Network Video Recorders (NVR’s)|
• 3U High Density Chassis
• 19 inch rack mount chasis with dual Intel Xeon E5520
• 2.26GHz quad core CPU’s
• 6GB 1066MHz DDR3 RAM
• Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
• 2 X 160GB Operatng Systems drives in RAID1( max. 16 hard drives
……for video storage)
• DVD/CD ROM and rack mount rail kid
1. Bidders are required to show i) delivery period ii) validity period of bid iii) warranty period.
2. Bids bearing no identfcaton of the bidder, clearly marked as follows “Bid for NVR’s” should be deposited
in the tender box located at the recepton area of Central Bank of Lesotho at corner Moshoeshoe &
Airport Roads no later than 14h30 Friday April 26th 2019.
3. Bids will be opened the same day at 14h30 in the Central Bank Auditorium. Bidders or their representatves
who wish to atend are welcome.
4. Valid certfed (at source) copies of current tax clearance certfcate and traders license must be submited
with the bid.
5. Recent fnancial statement of the bidder duly signed by an Audit Firm or practcing Chartered Accountant
must be provided.
6. Bidders are to note that the Bank may require a performance guarantee of no more than 10% of the bid
7. Bidders are requested to quote in Malot or Rands only.
8. Central Bank of Lesotho is not bound to accept the lowest or any bid.
9. Bidders must expressly respond to the specifcatons as stpulated in the advertsement. References to
materials which the bidder is not the author shall not consttute a response or part thereof.
10. For further clarifcaton bidders are requested to contact the undersigned at telephone #:22232126 and
/or [email protected]
11. 11. Evaluaton criteria shall consist of the following mandatory requirements amongst others (Failure of
which result in disqualifcaton):
|Supplier registraton||Valid certfed (at source) copies of traders license/ certfcate of|
Incorporaton ( if not Lesotho Registered)
|Tax Compliance||Valid certfed (at source) copies of current tax clearance certfcate|
|Technical Specifcaton||Signed bid detailing the required specifcatons as they are|
|Financial Capacity||Recent fnancial statement of the bidder duly signed by an Audit Firm or|
practcing Chartered Accountant that reﬂect a minimum working capital
equivalent or more than the bid amount.
|Delivery Period||Not more than 4 weeks|
|Validity of the bid||Valid for at least 30 days|
|Afer Sale Service||Should be transferred “as is” from the manufacturer to the Bank by the|
12. Other important evaluaton factors are as follows:
• Bidders are expected to ensure strict compliance with the above specifcatons and conditons, failure
to do so will result in disqualifcaton of bids.
• All Bidders are advised that a Vendor Exclusion Policy shall apply where necessary; copies of the policy
may be obtained from the Secretary.
• Bidders are to note that the Central Bank of Lesotho shall apply withholding tax obligaton when eﬀecting payment.
M. Lechela (Mrs.)
Secretary, Tender Commitee