TENDER NOTICE: ‘Supply and Delivery of Health and Safety Consultancy services’
The Lesotho Revenue Authority invites interested and qualified vendors/ companies/ firms/ suppliers to submit proposals/ bids for ‘Supply and Delivery of Health and Safety Consultancy services’ in support of Sani Border Rehabilitation Project. The Bidder must be ready to deliver the services upon the award of the tender. All potential Bidders must be in possession of a proven track record of providing Health and Safety services for in construction projects and must demonstrate the ability and experience in dealing with a portfolio of similar size and complexity as required by the LRA.
All bidders must attach certified copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates, company registration licences, copy of shareholding certificates, and the most recent annual financial statements for LRA to access the financial strength and capability of the bidder. Bids without these required minimum documents shall be disqualified.
Due to the covid-19 pandemic the Request for Proposal (RFP) document indicating all requirements and specifications shall be sent through email from the 05th October 2021 10:00 am. This is aimed at minimising physical contact as much as possible. Interested entities shall contact Supply Chain Management office through the email stated below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tender documents will be available at a non-refundable tender deposit of M500.00.
- The price quoted in the Bids must be in Maloti/Rand and include all applicable taxes and duties.
- The Bids must be submitted not later than 12:00 hours on the 05th October 2021 and they shall be opened same day at 12:15 hours.
- Tenders received later than the above-mentioned deadline will not be accepted.
- Due to COVID-19 guidelines non- electronic tenders will not be accepted; and
- Detailed tender packaging and labelling requirements in the Request for Proposal (RFP) must be adhered to or this shall lead to disqualification.
- Important indicative dates:
|Issue RFP||05 October 2021|
|Final date to submit written questions only (email format)||22 October 2021|
|Pre bid meeting: Teams/online||22 October 2021@ 10:00 am|
|Distribution of questions and answers to all bidders (email format)||25 October 2021|
|Final date for submission of Bidder proposals in response to the RFP electronic||29 October 2021 @ 12:00 noon|
|Public opening of the bids (virtual)||29 October 2021 @ 12:30 pm|
All tenders/ queries must be addressed to: The Secretary – Tender Adjudication Committee Lesotho Revenue Authority at this e-mail address: [email protected]