SUPERVISOR CLEARANCE: Ref: SUP ACH
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals to fill the following vacant position at the Central Bank of Lesotho. All interested persons are encouraged to visit CBL website www.centralbank.org.ls for more details or collect the advert at the Central bank of Lesotho.
To execute all clearing services including cheques and EFTs.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Compliance with Automated Clearing House rules.
• Compliance with the rules of Payments Association of Lesotho.
• Compliance to support SLAs and service expectations.
The Candidate will be required to:
• Scan cheques.
• Manually capture cheque details before sending the file to PCHI.
• Upload the file in the PCHI after authorization by Banking Officer.
• Verify of inward cheques.
• Download incoming files from PCHI to Core Banking system.
• Verify cheque images and post to relevant Government accounts.
• Attend to unpaid cheques or re-presentments.
• Post net settlements.
• Input instructions to stop payment.
• Post reversing entries.
• Appraise staff.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Head, Banking Operations.
Candidates applying for this role require the following behavioural competencies:
• Working with people
• Following Instructions & Procedures
• Willing to work beyond normal working hours
• Coping with pressures and setbacks
• Planning & Organising
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
All candidates wishing to apply should have the above stated behavioural competences and the following minimum qualifications:
• Banking, Business Administration, Business Management or Accounting, or any other Diploma with a major in Accounting.
• Certified Accounting Technician.
Letters of application, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of original certificates and transcripts, names and contacts (including telephone and e-mail) of two(2) referees must be sent on or before: – 26
th June 2020:
The Director of Human Resources,
Central Bank of Lesotho,
P.O. Box 1184,